#thanksgiving2014

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wip brought this home after spending the weekend with his cousins
We had to tease my brother in law as soon as he stepped off the plan for how he never used hashtags or comments when he posts on Instagram. I think it worked. I have noticed some clever hashtags in the making after only 4 short days with us.

Sorry I have been a bit MIA, but lets just call it life. Life is a bit crazy right now and I would not have it any other way. At the same time I really do crave capturing these moments in this crazy life, so I will go ahead and say it...I have missed you!

Without further ado, lets dive into our #thanksgiving2014 fun. My parents and my sister and her family all made the trip down to Orlando so that we could be together on this holiday for giving thanks. We did a lot. In fact a ton. With everything that we did and with all of the fun that was had, I must say seeing how much Lucas, Hunter, Wip, and Duncan loved being with each other was the best part. Hands down. They really, really like each other, and I hope that never changes.

Both boys tried so hard to wait up for their cousins flight to get in


Kelly and I went out early on Thanksgiving morning to run the Turkey Trot (yes, I am bragging). We found these monkeys on the playground after our run

Rather than cook at our tiny apartment, our parents treated us to the most AMAZING brunch ever at the Alfond Inn

This was Wip's 4th plate of meat...he was ravenous 

PJ time

Doodle time

We ventured to LegoLand and it was awesome...beautiful day!

The boys loved seeing all of the lego figures around the park

This was probably the favorite

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We went to a fire safety show

It was silly

Wip LOVED it and went to tell the actors that they did a great job

On to the rides

Daddy and D took a boat 


Poppy and Superheros!

Duncan had an accident when he went to the bathroom (he missed) and so I found these clearance swim shorts (size 18 months) for five dollars....deal!

Singing a little Frank Ocean "Pyramids" (it is one of Wip's favorite songs)


Claiming a successful day at Legoland

Do you want to build a Sandman?

The next day we headed to New Smyrna Beach...another pretty day

Sharing some ice cream


Winter Park Boat Tour!
Thanksgiving this year was filled with family, fun, and good times. While we missed everyone back in Kentucky we had a wonderful time experiencing what Thanksgiving is all about...being together.

0 comments: