The Month of May

Friday, May 30, 2014

Wow, May, you really outdid yourself... 

Oaks, Derby, birthdays, parties, cookbook club, book club, softball banquets, dinners, girls night out, staying in with friends, engagement party, final class ceremony, cousin time, brunch with friends, Grams & Poppy time, pool {finally} opening, end of school picnic, school events, graduation. I don't think we could have packed any more into this fun filled month, and I would have changed a thing.

I got to read "Dragons Love Tacos" to Wip's class for his birthday {they loved it!}


birthday dinner

D enjoying a cupcake

It would not be a proper "oh brother" post without a picture of my children eating ice cream, right?

We celebrated Linsday's birthday...VIP style.
Love this girl and so proud of her and the rest of the class of 2014....I will miss you all so much.

My girlfriends took me out for a last hurrah...it was amazing. This was the only picture I had on my phone from the entire night. A dude singing "Ring of Fire"...clearly my priorities were in order here:)

The boys got to have lots of Grams and Poppy time too! Click here to see the boys dancing to "Happy"

Wip LOOOOOVED all of his birthday presents. In fact so much that for several nights he slept with all of them...he said that the plasma car would not fit in the bed so he would just leave it next to his bed.

Brunch with my KCD crew
Hey, Dude...Pool time!
Sprinkler fun with friends...damn I am going to miss this crew.
The boys got to enjoy lots of cousin time. They will miss these boys so much.

Pizza with sweet Miles (could he be any more precious?)

My last philanthropy class. Tear.
Love this lady...she has been a huge supporter of my class. Will miss her.
If you have not seen this play...go. now. 

Selfie at Book of Mormon 

Creativity, Courage, and Embrace Change....wonderful message to the class of 2014 from my father in law. So proud.

0 comments: