If I Could Turn Back Time

Thursday, April 17, 2014



Aunt Fe Fe sent me a text with this photo attached. Tears just started streaming down my face. How did this happen? Everyone says "time will fly", and gosh darn they were right!

Seeing this picture makes me want to capture every little moment of their lives. I have blinked and Wip will be 5 next month. Here is a little sneak peak of some of our "moments" from last week:

Friends till the end..Happy Birthday Caroline!

Face paint coma at the Temple Spring Event

Finished product


Grams and Poppy came in for a lunch date

My children could spend hours in this one spot (the toy store)

Need entertainment?  Watch these two play "groundhog". Priceless.

Duncan's masterpiece 

I am hoping that the dog puppet on D's hand is kissing that little boy (ha!)


Duncan sleeping through a playdate

Wip's version of the Frozen characters 

Wip's version of the Frozen characters (part 2)
Duncan got the Shabbat bag last week. Click here to see the boys saying the prayer before eating the challah bread.

0 comments: